[Bioc-devel] InteractionSet for structural variants

Sean Davis @e@nd@v| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 21 12:22:10 CEST 2019

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 2:54 AM Aaron Lun <
infinite.monkeys.with.keyboards using gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thanks for your response. So far my intention is to to plot them and I
> > do not intend on performing any other operation. The first step would be
> > read in the VCF file and transform it into a meaningful object and I was
> > hoping there was a core package already taking care of that, but I get
> > from your answer that there's no such functionality implemented.
>
> Not to my knowledge... but if you're planning on writing some relevant
> functions, I'm sure we could find a home for it somewhere.

I do have a couple of simple functions in VCFWrenchR (not in Bioc), but
like much VCF code, it probably misses a bunch of edge cases. The functions
target VRanges, not interactionsets.

https://github.com/seandavi/VCFWrenchR

Sean