[Bioc-devel] duplicate commits in preprocessCore

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon May 13 14:10:02 CEST 2019

Hi Ben

It seem from your git log that, the duplicate commits are from RELEASE_3_5.

A good way to deal with this now is to just allow your incoming commits to get through. You should be able to send in your commits now.

But, one thing to note is, make sure you don't have any duplicate commits while pushing the newer commits. One way to check is

git log --oneline

Best,

Nitesh

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Ben Bolstad <bmb using bmbolstad.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 1:10 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] duplicate commits in preprocessCore

There seem to be duplicate commits in the commit history for preprocessCore. Probably due to some  git/svn/git-svn bridge operations I�ve long since forgotten about doing.  It would appear that these duplicate commits are already in the BioC git repository, so I cannot use the �switcheroo� option.

I know I should have come across and resolved this issue sometime ago, but my time available for package maintenance/development has been quite limited in recent years.