[Bioc-devel] Mc OSX fail [MSData::Spectrum::getMZIntensityPairs()] Sizes do not match

Thomas Lawson thom@@@n|ge|@|@w@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 3 10:13:15 CEST 2019

Hi all,

The same error has occurred on the most recent build for OS X
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/msPurity/celaya2-buildsrc.html
(
msPurity was passing the past few days and I haven't made any changes. As
Johannes mentioned - the error seems random and is from the proteowizard
C++ code from within mzR)

Hopefully it was pass again tonight (if the packages are scheduled to be
rebuild).

I was just wondering though, how this will effect the stable release of
msPurity?

Thanks,
Tom