[Bioc-devel] pushing changes to an existing package

Simina Boca @mb310 @end|ng |rom georgetown@edu
Thu May 2 18:58:22 CEST 2019

Thank you Nitesh and sorry for missing this initially!

This one seems fine:
C:\Users\smb310\Documents\GitHub\MultiMed [devel]> git remote -v
origin  https://github.com/SiminaB/MultiMed.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/SiminaB/MultiMed.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/MultiMed.g (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/MultiMed.g (push)

However, it seems like I only have read, not write access to the package:
C:\Users\smb310\Documents\GitHub\MultiMed [devel]> ssh -T
git using git.bioconductor.org | grep MultiMed
Warning: Permanently added 'git.bioconductor.org,34.192.48.227' (ECDSA) to
the list of known hosts.
 R      packages/MultiMed

Cheers,
Simina