[Bioc-devel] update maintainer or nucleR package

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Mar 29 11:56:54 CET 2019

Hi,

If you want to change the maintainer on your package, please make the change in the DESCRIPTION file.  This is something you need to do.

I can make the change on the Bioconductor end, and change the access rights to your package with the new email address. It looks like Diego needs a BiocCredentials account as well, where he can add his SSH keys. I will email him separately a temporary password, which he would need to change.

Best,

Nitesh