[Bioc-devel] failing package seq2pathway

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Mar 29 11:40:13 CET 2019

Hi Jennifer,

It seems that you are not following the instructions accurately as given on the link you sent.

You notice that you are only interacting with your Github repository and not the git.bioconductor.org<http://git.bioconductor.org> private git server. You have to add both the "remote" servers before you are able to "push" to both GitHub and Bioconductor.

Your first hint should be that your command, "git remote -v" doesn't look anything like what is in the link. Please first follow https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/ before you go on to https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc.

Best,

Nitesh