[Bioc-devel] Unclear build failure ‘appending gaps’

Karl Stamm k@r|@@t@mm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 26 16:57:27 CET 2019

That first error has resolved, and I have new errors on the build on
Windows and on OSX, while the Linux build goes fine.

I have build and check and test on OSX and Windows on my end and everything
works. There must be something different on the Bioc build servers I am not
matching up with. The OSX errors mention LateX commands, so that's not a
cross platform problem. Might be the build-server configuration.

I'm trying to get that red error sign off my build report, but I can't see
how to work on non-reproducible errors.