[Bioc-devel] Unclear build failure ‘appending gaps’

Karl Stamm k@r|@@t@mm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 23 15:40:01 CET 2019

My package rgsepd has failed build recently.

I don't understand the error message, and need some guidance. It says Error
building vignette, "appending gaps is not supported"

I can't find that statement anywhere in Google, so I don't know what it's
referring to.  Unfortunately, my package is an automation pipeline, so
there's one line of code that runs many others, and the line triggering the
error could represent any part of my pipeline.

I've checked the build on my end before uploading code changes, so I cant
reproduce the error. My build was okay until very recently, I have added a
CITATION file which is rather lengthy, and may be impacting the vignette
build?