[Bioc-devel] Windows-specific build error of 'seqCAT' package

Valerie Obenchain obench@|n@v@|er|e @end|ng |rom gene@com
Fri Mar 15 19:10:17 CET 2019

Hi Erik,
I think the problem was introduced in a contributed patch applied to
VariantAnnotation in devel. I've reverted the patch and expect
VariantAnnotation (and downstream packages) to clear up on Windows with
tomorrow's builds.
Valerie