[Bioc-devel] R CMD check warning from checking for future file timestamps

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Mar 8 17:56:46 CET 2019

This is not an issue with your code but with our check so it can be ignored for now and the review will be aware and move on with the review process despite this appearing.

We are reaching out to try and have it remedied.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Kostka, Dennis <kostka using pitt.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 11:41:43 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] R CMD check warning from checking for future file timestamps

Hi,

Replying to this subject from two days ago, we have the same problem.
The scds package we submitted passes no errors & no warnings except the following:

* checking for future file timestamps ...Warning in file(con, "r") :
  cannot open URL 'http://worldclockapi.com/api/json/utc/now': HTTP status was '403 Forbidden'

See here for the full build report:
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/scds_buildreport_20190307142830.html

Not sure what to do about it, and whether the submission process moves on regardless.
Also, there was a message with the same subject on

Thanks a lot,

        Dennis