[Bioc-devel] help with accessing CRISPRseek

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Ju||e@Zhu @end|ng |rom um@@@med@edu
Tue Jun 18 23:43:09 CEST 2019

Never mind, I recovered my key and that fixed it. Thanks!
Best regards,
Julie

On 6/18/19, 5:39 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Zhu, Lihua (Julie)" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of Julie.Zhu using umassmed.edu> wrote:

    Hi,

    I am trying to use git to access CRISPRseek. However, it asks for passphrase. I was able to do this without entering the passphrase a couple of months ago. Could you please help? Thanks!

    git clone git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/CRISPRseek

    Cloning into 'CRISPRseek'...

    Enter passphrase for key '/Users/ZHUJ/.ssh/id_rsa':

    Best regards,

    Julie