[Bioc-devel] Error for voom() in limma package

James W. MacDonald jm@cdon @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Tue Jun 18 20:34:11 CEST 2019

This mailing list is for discussions about package development, not bug
reports. If you really think you have found a bug in voom (you probably
haven't), submit a self-contained example that produces the error on
https://support.bioconductor.org, or better yet, send it to Gordon Smyth
directly. You can find his email by doing

packageDescription("limma")$Main