[Bioc-devel] Linking packages in man pages

Sidharth Jain @|dh@rth@j@|n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 17 22:11:25 CEST 2019

Makes sense for mclapply, I'll remove the links in the documentation.

What about `%<>%` from magrittr? From my recollection, it should also be
available on Windows machines.

Thanks,
Sid