[Bioc-devel] Linking packages in man pages

Sidharth Jain @|dh@rth@j@|n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 17 21:52:26 CEST 2019

Hello,

I have been getting the following warnings upon package building on tokay1:

Found the following significant warnings:
  Rd warning: C:/Users/pkgbuild/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpwTSgiX/R.INSTALLe1c5c6b6ce1/gemini/man/gemini_parallelization.Rd:14:
file link 'mclapply' in package 'parallel' does not exist and so has
been treated as a topic
  Rd warning: C:/Users/pkgbuild/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpwTSgiX/R.INSTALLe1c5c6b6ce1/gemini/man/reexports.Rd:14:
file link '%<>%' in package 'magrittr' does not exist and so has been
treated as a topic

It seems that the problem is coming from links in my documentation. I
import functions from both packages.

I included the following in a function's roxygen2 skeleton:
\code{\link[parallel]{mclapply}})

I also added:@importFrom parallel mclapply
@importFrom magrittr `%<>%`

How should I indicate that these packages should be installed? Is this
a problem with my package, or a problem with the installation/tokay1?

Thanks,
Sid