[Bioc-devel] get_dcf_info failed and build intervals

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@p@|@neuro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 15 00:14:37 CEST 2019

Hello BioC dev community,

I just submitted a package to BioC.

1) The automatic build gave it an "ABNORMAL" status with the following
error " Accessing git_info complete. get_dcf_info failed; could not open."
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1149
I've Googled a bit and cannot find the solution for what this error means
and how to address it. Can someone please help me?

2) The package above was an AdditionalPackage to a companion dataset. The
first build on the initial dataset package resulted in an error. I address
the error and pushed a git commit 2-3 hours ago, but haven't seen a second
build attempt in response to that push. How often are builds triggered?
Obviously it would be great to do a series of builds and fix errors in a
short span of time.

3) Also how can I search the bioc-devel mailing list?
I only see this archive page: https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/
My apologies if these are trivial questions.

Thanks very much,
Shraddha

--
Shraddha Pai