[Bioc-devel] package submission question

Lily Wang |||y@w@ngg @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 9 22:38:48 CEST 2019

Dear Bioconductor Team,

Our group is preparing two R packages for the fall bioconductor release.
One of the packages will depend on the other one. Would it possible to have
both packages included in the fall release? or does one package has to wait
till next Spring?

Thanks very much!



Lily Wang

Associate Professor

Department of Public Health Sciences

Dr. John T. Macdonald Foundation

Department of Human Genetics

Miller School of Medicine

University of Miami

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

More information about the Bioc-devel mailing list