[Bioc-devel] My address is not associated with a maintainer.

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Jun 6 16:16:09 CEST 2019

Hi

Please activate your account in the BiocCredentials account,  and then add your SSH keys for access

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials

Username: email address

Password: biocuser

Best,