[Bioc-devel] Software package dependency >=5Mb in size

Shraddha Pai @hr@ddh@p@|@neuro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 29 16:42:02 CEST 2019

Hi,
Our software package relies on a Java jar file that is 11Mb in size and
there is a good chance we cannot make the file size smaller. The jar file
is used to run our algorithm so none of the vignettes can run without it
and a separate download would be tedious for users.

Is there still a way to submit our package to BioC? It would be great to
increase community adoption of our package via the BioC system.

Thanks,Shraddha

--
Shraddha Pai
Post-doctoral Fellow, http://baderlab.org