[Bioc-devel] banocc: Bioconductor BUILD error

George Weingart george@we|ng@rt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 16 02:57:31 CEST 2019

Hello Lori,

Done !

I removed the two references to c++11 from the package,  ran a BUILD and a
CHECK and they were clean.
Pushed the changes.

Below,  the log of the push.

Let me know what you find in the BiocCheck space pertaining the Sweave
error.

Thank you !
Best regards,
George Weingart PhD
Huttenhower Lab
Harvard School of Public Health

LOG OF PUSH

Tanias-MacBook-Air:Harvard georgeweingart$ cd banocc

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git status

On branch master

Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

Changes not staged for commit:

  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)

  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

modified:   DESCRIPTION

modified:   vignettes/banocc-vignette.Rmd

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git add DESCRIPTION

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git add
vignettes/banocc-vignette.Rmd

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git status

On branch master

Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

Changes to be committed:

  (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)

modified:   DESCRIPTION

modified:   vignettes/banocc-vignette.Rmd

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git commit -m "Removed c++11
references that are making BUILD fail in R3.6.0"

[master d145287] Removed c++11 references that are making BUILD fail in
R3.6.0

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git push

Enumerating objects: 9, done.

Counting objects: 100% (9/9), done.

Delta compression using up to 4 threads

Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.

Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 481 bytes | 481.00 KiB/s, done.

Total 5 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)

To git.bioconductor.org:packages/banocc

   5aefed9..d145287  master -> master