[Bioc-devel] BioC packages - profileplyr

michael shapiro @||k@ @end|ng |rom e@rth||nk@net
Fri Jul 12 20:30:40 CEST 2019

Is the failure in your code or in the vignettes?  I ran into a situation
where I was @importFrom-ing function and my devtools::check() was
failing because the @examples code wasn't seeing the imported
functions.  This actually makes sense as a behavior because examples
should act like the user is running them, not like they're running
inside the package.