[Bioc-devel] Give person commit access to 'SBGNview'

Luo Weijun |uo_we|jun @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Thu Jul 11 16:31:15 CEST 2019

 Thanks Xiaoxi, Dear BioC team:
Some correction:
My email associated with github is: luo_weijun using yahoo.com
github username is: wluo1
please let me know if there is any problem. Thank you.
Weijun Luo