[Bioc-devel] Single Package Builder for New Submissions

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Jan 29 13:11:16 CET 2019

We are experience some intermittent drops in connectivity and are investigating this matter.  Thanks for pointing these out.  We hope to have to issue resolved shortly.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Ludwig Geistlinger <Ludwig.Geistlinger using sph.cuny.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 7:53:05 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Single Package Builder for New Submissions

Dear Lori,

Is the update of the MAC SPB still ongoing?

Today, I managed to produce three different build reports - from "all-ok" to "timeout" and "errors" just
by documentation enhancements and version number bumps, ie no changes on the actual R stuff (code, vignette chunks, examples, etc):

http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/CNVRanger_buildreport_20190128130552.html
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/CNVRanger_buildreport_20190128145534.html
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/CNVRanger_buildreport_20190128160110.html

Particularly, the mac builder doesn't seem to have an internet connection?

Thank you,
Ludwig

--
Dr. Ludwig Geistlinger