[Bioc-devel] return value of BiocManager::install()

Levi Waldron |w@|dron@re@e@rch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 22 10:40:02 CET 2019

BTW I just noticed the alternative approach of searching through the
warnings, used at
https://github.com/Bioconductor/bioc_docker/blob/5be6d37ded4f97995640cbb3a7d201165234b1e4/src/core/install.R.in#L42
:

if (!is.null(warnings()))
{
    w <- capture.output(warnings())
    if (length(grep("is not available|had non-zero exit status", w)))
        quit("no", 1L)
}

--
Levi Waldron