[Bioc-devel] missing link for BiocParallel_1.16.2.tar.gz

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Jan 5 02:52:56 CET 2019

You caught the pages during updates -- after the nightly build the current release available via biocLite() and at the endpoint for the url was 1.16.4, but the 'landing page' was presenting links from before the update. The reasons for the lag are several, including local caching by your browser and by Amazon CloudFront, but also the imperfect synchronization between web site and repository on our end.

Since there is an updated version of the package, 1.16.2 has been archived, and is at
  http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.8/bioc/src/contrib/Archive/BiocParallel/BiocParallel_1.16.2.tar.gz

which can be found by following the 'Source Archive' link at the bottom of the page.

Martin