[Bioc-devel] SSH keys for the newly accepted package RCM

Joris Meys Jori@@Mey@ @ending from ugent@be
Fri Jan 4 15:22:40 CET 2019

Dear,

I'm the maintainer of the new package RCM, written by Stijn Hawinkel. In
the issue on github Stijn was asked to submit a SSH key to Bioconductor (
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/949#issuecomment-451232446
).

I am also the maintainer of the unifiedWMWqPCR package and my SSH key has
been registered by Bioconductor before. Is it necessary for the author to
submit one as well, or is my key as a maintainer enough?

Cheers
Joris

--
Joris Meys
Statistical consultant

Department of Data Analysis and Mathematical Modelling
Ghent University
Coupure Links 653, B-9000 Gent (Belgium)
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Coupure+links+653,%C2%A0B-9000+Gent,%C2%A0Belgium&entry=gmail&source=g>

tel: +32 (0)9 264 61 79
Biowiskundedagen 2017-2018
http://www.biowiskundedagen.ugent.be/