[Bioc-devel] Unable to install database package in devel version of Bioconductor 3.9

Yinan Zheng y-zheng @end|ng |rom northwe@tern@edu
Sat Feb 23 01:13:38 CET 2019

Hi,

My package "REMP" is failing to pass R CMD build on all platforms in the devel version of Bioconductor, so I need to fix it.

After I installed R 3.6 and Bioconductor 3.9, I could not install some dependent packages including 'IlluminaHumanMethylation450kanno.ilmn12.hg19', 'IlluminaHumanMethylationEPICanno.ilm10b2.hg19', 'BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg19', 'org.Hs.eg.db'

The error messages when I install them are like:

** building package indices
** testing if installed package can be loaded
*** arch - i386
Error in readRDS(mapfile) :
  cannot read workspace version 3 written by R 3.6.0; need R 3.5.0 or newer
Execution halted
*** arch - x64
ERROR: loading failed for 'i386'
* removing 'C:/Users/yzk256/Documents/R/R-devel/library/org.Hs.eg.db'

Could you please offer some guidance?

Thank you very much!

Yinan