[Bioc-devel] Single Package Builder

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Feb 19 13:33:07 CET 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience.  The Single Package Builder should be up and running as normal now.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 12:30:37 PM
To: Felix Ernst; bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Single Package Builder

Issues with the SPB may persist until Tuesday morning. Martin

On 2/18/19, 5:29 AM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Felix Ernst" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of felix.ernst using ulb.ac.be> wrote:

    Hi,

    I just wanted to ask, whether the SPB is under maintenance.

    After a push, the bot reports the start of a build, but the build is not
    started or at least the result is not reported back to the issue on GitHub.

    I hope I didn�t miss something or is the info from the 29th of January still
    valid?

    Best regards,

    Felix

    ---

    Felix Ernst, PhD

    Universit� Libre de Bruxelles

    RNA MOLECULAR BIOLOGY

    BIOPARK Charleroi Brussels-South CAMPUS

    Rue Profs Jeener & Brachet, 12

    B-6041 Charleroi - Gosselies

    BELGIUM

    +32(2)650 9774 (office phone)

     <mailto:felix.ernst using ulb.ac.be> felix.ernst using ulb.ac.be