[Bioc-devel] Error xps on celaya2

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 18 18:26:49 CET 2019

This will be addressed, but likely not for a couple of weeks. Martin

On 2/18/19, 9:16 AM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of cstrato" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of cstrato using aon.at> wrote:

    Dear All,

    End of January you have set up a new Mac server, called  'celaya2'.

    The problem is that since the setup of 'celaya2' my package xps reports
    an install error:
    http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/xps/celaya2-install.html

    The reason for this is that one of the admins responsible for the Macs
    needs to
    install the C++ framework ROOT on 'celaya2'.

    Since both 'celaya2' and 'merida2' are running El Capitan, is should be
    sufficient
    to copy ROOT and corresponding settings from 'merida2' to 'celaya2'.

    I would appreciate if this could be done within the next few weeks.

    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards,
    Christian
    C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a