[Bioc-devel] Build fails, bad description file?

Casper Peters cp100u @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Fri Feb 15 12:00:14 CET 2019

Hello everyone!

So my package, GAPGOM (https://github.com/Berghopper/GAPGOM/), just got accepted to the Bioconductor repositories!
I am still however having trouble with getting the build to finish correctly;
It finished up just fine when I was testing with the issue-bot, but now that it's accepted, the DESCRIPTION file is somehow incorrect?

I already asked this question directly to my reviewer, he told me it might be because of the poorly formed maintainer field.
And that I should remove this field because it's already in Authors using R, I did so, but it's still throwing errors on the build server and I don't know why.

Build error:
https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.9/bioc-LATEST/GAPGOM/

The error happened on both commit 6b5965d and 7d4d47b.

I also did all checks on my local machine, no errors or warnings occured.

Thanks in advance!

-Casper