[Bioc-devel] Fwd: update bioconductor package

minoo ashtiani @@ht|@n|@m|noo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 8 18:11:21 CET 2019

Dear Nitesh,

Thanks for your help. I used
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-bioc-only/ to
maintain my package. However, when I write this line

 $ git clone git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/IMMAN
Cloning into 'IMMAN'...
git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

I got this error and I don't know how to fix it.

PS: I am using another GitHub profile for maintenance. The first one was
"jafarilab" that I published the package with that and now I am using
"Minoo-Ashtiani" for updating. However, I have added the package SSH key to
the "Minoo-AShtiani" profile.
Would please help get through this? I have no idea how to fix.

All the best,
Minoo

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender