[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor git credentials

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Feb 7 13:02:18 CET 2019

Hi Mike,

I will take care of this for you.

Jake would need to login to the BiocCredentials app (https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials) and authenticate himself with a username and password which I will send to his email directly.

Jake should then add his SSH keys to his account, and that should get him going with access to these packages.

Best,

Nitesh