[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor git credentials

Wagner, Jake jpw@gner @end|ng |rom |redhutch@org
Thu Feb 7 00:20:37 CET 2019

Hello,

My name is Jacob Wagner and I will be helping Mike Jiang to maintain most of the packages he works on involving analysis of flow cytometry data. If possible I would like to:

1) Get set up with an account in the credentials database so that I can add my public key to be able to at least pull from the git repos

2) Get added as a maintainer so that I can push to the repos as well

The repositories are:

cytolib

CytoML

flowClust

flowCore

flowQ

flowStats

flowViz

flowWorkspace

ggcyto

ncdfFlow

openCyto

QUALIFIER

RProtoBufLib

The email I would like for the account is jpwagner using fredhutch.org

Please let me know how I might go about setting this up or what further information you may need from me. I am CCing Mike Jiang so he can monitor the progress and can if necessary provide approval for the change.

Thanks much,

Jake Wagner