[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 19th December

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 19 15:05:03 CET 2019

Dear all,

Just a reminder that this is happening today.

It appears I am resolutely wishing for summer time still - the intended
time is 09:00 PST/ 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET

Best wishes,
Mike