[Bioc-devel] Error in Vignette of package

Benjamin Jean-Marie Tremblay b2tremb|@y @end|ng |rom uw@ter|oo@c@
Wed Dec 11 21:22:18 CET 2019

Thank you for the fixes, I'm having no issues in the release version. However I
am still getting a vignette error in tokay2 (from Tuesdays build) which is a bit
different from the previous zero-length error:

! Package ifvtex Error: Name clash, \ifvtex is already defined.

Thanks,

BT