[Bioc-devel] Rebasing possible on bioconductor git ?

Alexander Gosdschan @|ex@go@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 9 16:39:37 CET 2019

As you can see in the branch network https://github.com/al2na/methylKit/network <https://github.com/al2na/methylKit/network> ,
I already rebased all commits to a copy of bioc master and checked the build on travis, but I was wondering whether this is the best way to do it.
Because this way I am rebasing 50 commits from GitHub, while on the bioc side it could only be a cherry pick or patch for the release and devel version bumps.

Best,
Alex