[Bioc-devel] Long Tests builds

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 6 09:51:19 CET 2019

Thanks Hervé for documenting this, should be very useful.

Do you think there's any merit in identifying if there are currently
packages that take very close to the 40 minutes mark at the moment, and
pointing this feature out to the maintainers directly?  I don't know how
tight for time the build process currently is.

Cheers,
Mike