[Bioc-devel] Error in Vignette of package

Benjamin Jean-Marie Tremblay b2tremb|@y @end|ng |rom uw@ter|oo@c@
Sun Dec 1 07:32:10 CET 2019

I’ve been getting the exact same error for compiling the Rmarkdown
vignettes in my own package. Some partial testing before the weekend
revealed that in my case the error could be circumvented simply by not
using

    output: BiocStyle::pdf_document

but instead

    output: pdf_document

in the yaml header. I’m not quite sure why, but when BiocStyle is used
some of the latex code for code highlighting is repeated, leading to the
'already defined' error. I’ve not updated my package since before this
error started.

BT