[Bioc-devel] TENxBUSData not added to the Bioconductor git repository

Pages, Herve hp@ge@ @end|ng |rom |redhutch@org
Wed Aug 28 22:43:48 CEST 2019

Hi Lambda,

Yes TENxBUSData was accepted but we only build data-experiment packages
on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays so you might need to wait a couple
extra days before you see TENxBUSData show up on the website and become
available via BiocManager::install().

Thanks for your patience,

H.

On 8/28/19 12:34, Lu, Dongyi (Lambda) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I submitted the software package BUSpaRse and the related experimental data package TENxBUSData for review; they were accepted yesterday. BUSpaRse has been added to the Bioconductor Git repository, and I can see it in the nightly build check results. However, TENxBUSData is not seen in the build check results for experimental data packages. Also, BUSpaRse can’t be built because TENxBUSData can’t be installed. So was TENxBUSData also accepted? Or how can it be added to the Git repository?
>
> Thanks,
> Lambda
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Hervé Pagès