[Bioc-devel] Error: DLL 'rgl' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?

Venu Thatikonda th@t|kond@92 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 23 23:38:54 CEST 2019

Hi,

During one of my R packages bioc review, I see the following 2 errors,

one:

Error in library.dynam(dynlib, pkg, lib) :
  DLL 'rgl' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?
Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rgl', details:
  call: NULL
  error: 	Loading rgl's DLL failed.
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'ALPS'
* removing 'C:/Users/pkgbuild/packagebuilder/workers/jobs/1215/2a61338/ALPS.buildbin-libdir/ALPS'

I'm not using any functions from 'rgl', not sure why it is a required
dependency. Or is there any key detail am I missing? R CMD build, check
BiocCheck are very clean on my system.

Two:

    * ERROR: System Files found that should not be git tracked:
        ALPS.Rproj

Based on this discussion (
https://community.rstudio.com/t/should-rproj-files-be-added-to-gitignore/1269),
it is in fact a bit useful not adding PACKAGE.Rproj to .gitignore. Do all
bioc packages require adding *Rproj to gitignore?

Here is the report, if it's helpful.

http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/ALPS_buildreport_20190823145032.html

Thank you & have a ncie day!

--