[Bioc-devel] mixOmics issue url

Abolfazl JalalAbadi @j@|@|@b@d| @end|ng |rom un|me|b@edu@@u
Mon Aug 19 05:59:04 CEST 2019

Thanks for the reply.

The changed are pushed now and I bumped the z in x.y.z version in RELEASE_3_9. Haven't seen the update on https://bioconductor.org/developers/gitlog/ or with our issues URL yet but hopefully it's going to take place soon?

Best,

Al

Al J Abadi
Research Fellow in Computational Genomics

Melbourne Integrative Genomics Bldg 184 (Old Microbiology Building)
The University of Melbourne

________________________________
From: Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 6:18 AM
To: Abolfazl JalalAbadi <ajalalabadi using unimelb.edu.au>; Bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: mixOmics issue url

Please push to both branches  "master" and "RELEASE_3_9" on the remote "git using git,bioconductor.org:packages/mixOmics".

Do you have access to the Bioconductor git server?

Have you followed this documentation and help page? http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/

Best,

Nitesh