[Bioc-devel] Biocondutor Developers Forum

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 15 10:38:46 CEST 2019

Just a reminder/confirmation that this is happening today (August 15th) at
09:00 PDT/ 12:00 EDT / 18:00 CEST using BlueJeans and can be joined via:

https://bluejeans.com/136043474?src=join_info (Meeting ID: 136 043 474)

The call should last no more than one hour.

We also have a slack channel for more discussion, sharing of slides, etc at:

https://app.slack.com/client/T35G93A5T/CLUJWDQF4/details/info

Today's agenda will be a bit flexible based on who joins and how things
proceed, but I will present recent changes to & discussion on biomaRt and
hopefully Aaron Lun will give an update on the status of some of his recent
work.  If you have anything burning to discuss or present, please let me
know.

Cheers,
Mike