[Bioc-devel] banocc: Bioconductor BUILD error

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Aug 7 02:21:58 CEST 2019

That should be good to push to the release branch. I will check tomorrow and keep and eye on the build report but on quick glance it looks correct.
Thank you for all your effort on this.
Cheers

________________________________
From: George Weingart <george.weingart using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:47:51 PM
To: Shepherd, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
Cc: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: banocc: Bioconductor BUILD error

Hi Lori,

I followed all the instructions in http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-bioc-only/.
See log below.
Is there anything that I need to do at this point ?

Thanks so much for all your help !

George Weingart PhD
Huttenhower Lab
Harvard School of Public Health

Log:

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ vim DESCRIPTION

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git status

On branch RELEASE_3_9

Your branch is ahead of 'upstream/RELEASE_3_9' by 4 commits.

  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

Changes not staged for commit:

  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)

  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

modified:   DESCRIPTION

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git add DESCRIPTION

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git commit -m "Updated version number"

[RELEASE_3_9 3bf4a1d] Updated version number

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git push upstream RELEASE_3_9

Enumerating objects: 8, done.

Counting objects: 100% (8/8), done.

Delta compression using up to 4 threads

Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.

Writing objects: 100% (6/6), 573 bytes | 573.00 KiB/s, done.

Total 6 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)

To git.bioconductor.org:packages/banocc

   e689ef5..3bf4a1d  RELEASE_3_9 -> RELEASE_3_9