[Bioc-devel] pushing changes to an existing package

Simina Boca @mb310 @end|ng |rom georgetown@edu
Tue Apr 30 16:45:38 CEST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to update my package MultiMed
https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/MultiMed.html. It's
on Github at https://github.com/SiminaB/MultiMed. I got and updated the SSH
key (since I am using a new computer) but when I try to "git fetch --all" I
still get a permission-related error:

C:\Users\smb310\Documents\GitNuh\Multimed [devel]> git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
Warning: Permanently added 'git.bioconductor.org,34.172.43.227' <ECDSA> to
the list of known hosts.
FATAL: R any packages/MultiMed.g SiminaB DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

Please make sure you have the current access rights and the repository
exists.
error: Could not fetch upstream

I appreciate your help!

Cheers,
Simina

--
Simina M. Boca
Assistant Professor

2115 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 110, Washington, DC 20007
Phone: (202) 687-1545, Fax: (202) 687-5011
http://icbi.georgetown.edu/boca
https://sites.google.com/georgetown.edu/siminaboca/