[Bioc-devel] R CMD check WARNING file link 'x' in package 'y' does not exist and so has been treated as a topic

Leif Wigge |e||@w|gge @end|ng |rom ch@|mer@@@e
Mon Apr 29 08:30:33 CEST 2019

Dear Benjamin,

Thanks for the pointers! I adopted your solution and it now passes the check on tokay2 as well! Thanks!

All the best

Leif

On 2019-04-26, 15:51, "Benjamin Tremblay" <b2trembl using uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

    Hi,

    I’ve actually had the exact same problem. The solution for me was to change \link[pkg:foo]{bar} where foo is the actual .Rd filename in the original package. Downloading the limma source reveals there is an Rd file named 01Introduction.Rd, without the dot as you had it. So it would look like:

    \link[limma:01Introduction]{limma}

    Hopefully this works for you.

    Benjamin Tremblay