[Bioc-devel] Error pushing changes for new package

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 26 01:07:37 CEST 2019

Hi Doug -- I'll clean this up, and will let you know when we're back on track.

Martin

On 4/25/19, 5:31 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Doug Barrows" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of doug.barrows using gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    Tom Carroll and I recently had a package, profileplyr, accepted on
    Bioconductor. When trying to push a few minor fixes for the package, I
    received an error message (shown below) when trying to push the changes to
    the Bioconductor git repository. After talking with Tom Carroll, it seems
    that there might have been some kind of mix up with how our Github accounts
    are linked to the package. Would it be possible for you to look into this?
    We were hoping to get these changes pushed before the next release. Thank
    you!

    Doug Barrows

    (base) dbarrows~/Desktop/R_functions/profileplyr$ git remote show upstream

    * remote upstream

      Fetch URL: git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/profileplyr.git

      Push  URL: git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/profileplyr.git

      HEAD branch: master

      Remote branch:

        master tracked

      Local ref configured for 'git push':

        master pushes to master (fast-forwardable)

    (base) dbarrows~/Desktop/R_functions/profileplyr$ git push upstream master

    FATAL: W any packages/profileplyr t.carroll DENIED by fallthru

    (or you mis-spelled the reponame)

    and the repository exists.