[Bioc-devel] failing package nucleoSim

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Apr 24 18:39:22 CEST 2019

Hi Astrid

Your package should be good to go now as far as the "master" (devel) branch goes. Don't worry about the RELEASE_3_8 having duplicate commit issues, it doesn't need to be fixed since it's been frozen (i.e you cannot issue changes to it anymore).

But from the upcoming release, please make sure especially when you have "merge" commits to check your git history to see if you have any duplicates.

Best,

Nitesh

P:S Forwarding to bioc-devel in case it's useful to others.

On Apr 24, 2019, at 11:42 AM, Astrid Deschenes <adeschen using hotmail.com<mailto:adeschen using hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Nitesh,

The repo is:
https://github.com/ArnaudDroitLab/nucleoSim

Thanks,
Astrid

________________________________
De : Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org<mailto:Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org>>
Envoyé : 23 avril 2019 12:23
À : Astrid Deschenes
Cc : Shepherd, Lori
Objet : Re: failing package nucleoSim

Hi Astrid,

Point me to the GitHub repo where you have a clean version.

I will sync it for you.

Nitesh

On Apr 23, 2019, at 12:22 PM, Astrid Deschenes <adeschen using hotmail.com<mailto:adeschen using hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Lori, Nitesh,

As this Friday is the deadline for packages passing build and check, I would appreciate having feedback from my last email send on April 16th.

Can you kindly send me the procedure to sync the updated repository on Bioconductor.

Best,
Astrid