[Bioc-devel] New build report

Alina Selega @||n@@@e|eg@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 15 18:23:08 CEST 2019

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for pointing me to the resources -- and
apologies for my confusion!

I have now applied changes correctly to both RELEASE_3_8 and devel branches
in order to fix the warnings on tokay2 arising from missing links when
calling external functions. By looking at the build report for the devel
branch, I see that I dealt with one warning, but the other one persists ("file
link 'stri_locate_all' in package 'stringi' does not exist and so has been
treated as a topic"). I cannot reproduce this warning when running
devtools::check() in the latest RStudio on a Windows 10 machine.

I also noticed that the latest build report from RELEASE_3_8 is not
including the Windows server so I don't know if the warning shows up there
too. Do you have any advice?

Thanks,
Alina