[Bioc-devel] Help with installing netReg

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Apr 15 00:36:24 CEST 2019

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 6:30 PM Spencer Brackett <
spbrackett20 using saintjosephhs.com> wrote:

> Good evening,
>
>  I am having problems with downloading the package used to generate
> regression models on R. The following is the error message I received. I
> tried installing BiocManager instead as suggested, but this too did not
> work. Any ideas?
>
> The downloaded binary packages are in
> C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\Rtmp8YKVqx\downloaded_packages
> installation path not writeable, unable to update packages: class, cluster,
> codetools, foreign,
>   lattice, MASS, Matrix, mgcv, nlme, rpart, survival
> Warning message:
> 'biocLite' is deprecated.
> Use 'BiocManager::install' instead.
> See help("Deprecated")

Dear Spencer

1) this is not an error message but a warning concerning the permission
setup on your computer
2) this mailing list is for package development in bioconductor, but the
question
does not address development, please do not use this list
3) use support.bioconductor.org for questions concerning
installation/BiocManager.  Just point
your browser to support.bioconductor.org, and read the posting guidelines

Thank you

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}