[Bioc-devel] TIMEOUTS in the submission systems

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Sat Apr 13 01:04:51 CEST 2019

Yes we are aware. We are looking into the issue and are trying to have it resolve shortly.

Lori Shepherd
Bioconductor Core Team
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Elm & Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263
________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Bernat Gel Moreno <bgel using igtp.cat>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 4:30:50 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] TIMEOUTS in the submission systems

Hi,

I assume you are already aware of it, but there's a problem with the builder for the new packages. It works fine in Windows but Mac and Linux cannot access CRAN

checking package dependencies ...Warning: unable to access index for repository https://CRAN.R-project.org/src/contrib:
  cannot open URL 'https://CRAN.R-project.org/src/contrib/PACKAGES'

This causes a WARNING in Malbec2 and a TIMEOUT in Celaya2.

Thanks!

Bernat