[Bioc-devel] memory exhausted on tokay2

Aaron Taudt @@ron@t@udt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 11 20:53:42 CEST 2019

Dear Hervé,

thank you for your reply and the explanations. I have checked the R CMD
check on my system (MacOS Mojave) and the whole check does not exceed 1Gb
of RAM. I am also surprised why it would need that much, because all the
examples are pretty slim, so even if all objects are kept, I am wondering
why it needs that much RAM on Windows/Linux.
If you can give me some more hints I'd be glad.

Cheers,
Aaron

Am So., 7. Apr. 2019 um 00:03 Uhr schrieb Pages, Herve <hpages using fredhutch.org